2009 Annual Report
- Interns Nick Haywood and Re-becca Elliott completed one year internship program
- 30 Sarracenia seed crosses sown and germinated in 177 pots
- Planted 1500 native Virginia long-leaf pine on 25 acres at Joseph Pines Preserve
- Completed understory growing season burn in 1970 loblolly pine plantation at Joseph Pines Preserve
- Received $9489 grant from Fish America Founda-tion for road removal from wetland
- Continued greenhouse upgrades by installing dedi-cated electrical service, lighting, and humidification systems.
- IRS Form 990 available upon request